Hello and thank you for considering Spartan Home Inspections for your home in Clear Lake, TX! Please read through our information, learn about us, and contact us for your inspection. Call us anytime at (832) 541-8803 to get a quote, schedule your inspection, or ask us any questions!
Professional Home Inspections in Clear Lake
We offer services for all of your home inspection needs, including:
- Pre-purchase inspection
- Warranty home inspections (This is a great choice for a homeowner with a home warranty that is about to expire. Find the issues before the warranty expires!)
- Pre-sale home inspection (Find issues with your home and resolve them prior to listing the home for sale.)
We will provide a detailed report after your home inspection. Click here to view a Sample Report. The report will be written in easy-to-read language and will be full of pictures detailing any issues that were found.
The inspection of your Clear Lake area home will include:
- Grading and Drainage
- Roof Structure and Attic
- Roof Coverings
- Interior and Exterior Walls
- Ceiling and Floors
- Interior and Exterior Doors
- Electrical Service and Panel (Breaker Box)
- Branch Circuits and Fixtures (outlets, lights, fans, etc)
- Decks, Carports and Patios
- HVAC systems including ducts
- Plumbing Systems (including water supply along with drain, waste and vent piping, water heating equipment, and hydrotherapy equipment)
- Fences and Gates
- Sprinkler Systems
- Walkways/Driveways around the property
Contact us today to schedule your Clear Lake home inspection!
We encourage you to explore the rest of our site to learn more about our home inspections services for the southwest Houston and Clear Lake area. Your home is one of the most important investments you’ll ever make; you deserve peace of mind knowing your property is safe and up to standard. If you ever have any other questions, you can always call us at (832) 541-8803. Without exception, Spartan Home Inspection will go above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of and all of your questions are addressed.